Specialized Inspection Equipment Manufacturer in Greater Toronto Area
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Industry: Manufacturing and Distribution
Listing ID: TORONCT001-N11
This highly profitable Canadian manufacturer of specialized inspection equipment sells mostly to US based customers through a network of distributors. Excellent equipment quality, reliability and functionality have made their products the standard in the industry and resulted in very loyal repeat customers. High barriers to entry. The manufacture of standard parts is outsourced, while critical design, manufacturing, assembly and testing functions are kept in-house. Service business is growing, and a new US based service depot has just been created. The owners of the business also own the real estate from which it operates and are open to including it in any deal. Alternately, a long term lease with the new owner can be arranged. Trained and capable employees ensure business continuity. Newly introduced products support future growth. Other aspects of this remarkably successful business include:
- Working Capital is included, with a specified value of $700,000 (of which approximately $520,000 is in Inventory), which is what is normally required to operate the business.
- FF&E is in excellent condition, with new equipment purchased recently, which will limit the need for future capital expenditures. Owner believes market value of FF&E to be about $223,000.
- Excellent facility – well lighted, air conditioned, spacious, clean and comfortable.
- Most expenses are incurred in Canadian dollars, while most sales are made in USD.
- Diverse customer base includes individuals and corporations in the building trades services.
- Normalized EBITDA margins close to 50%.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone in a similar or related industry
Total Sales: $3,921,288
Accounts Receivable: $402,094 (Included in Price)
FFE: $223,800 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $520,262 (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Training & Support:
Owner willing to stay during a reasonable transition period.
Year Established: 2003
Days & Hours of Operation: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Owner Hours Per Week: 40
Employees: 14, including 2 owners