Industry: Machinery and Equipment Wholesaler
This business is both a distributor of components and a provider of high value-added engineered solutions to the users and manufacturers of production equipment. It has been in business for many decades and has both a strong reputation and a leading market position. Their culture has always been customer driven. Focus industries include construction, mining, transit, transport, government funded, auto parts, manufacturing, primary industries and food and beverage. Solid and stable revenue has been generated through the years. Other aspects of this very attractive opportunity include:
• Average revenue generation over the last 5 years in excess of $6 million.
• Normalized average EBITDA over 5 years $370,000.
• Loyal and diverse customer base.
• Well trained and experienced staff with great technical expertise.
• Total staffing over 25.
• Sales staff divided between servicing existing customers and finding new ones.
• A strong backlog of lucrative orders.
• In-house developed Intellectual Property from the design and manufacture of controls for high value-added solutions and their own branded products.
• Inventory of $900,000 included.
• Remote monitoring capability has been developed and introduced to the market, opening new growth opportunities.
• Many additional growth opportunities.
Please contact the Broker for more information about this exceptional opportunity.
Total Sales: $5,620,000
Cash Flow: $675,000
FFE Included: Yes
Inventory Included: Yes
Year Established: 1977
Year of last Acquisition: 1995
Square Footage: 12500
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Training & Support: Available