3rd Annual Canada Day Event at the 2017 IBBA Conference
Join us for another Day of Canadian Content Education at NO ADDITIONAL charge to all Canadian Members of IBBA.
4 Credit IBBA Course #104C – Canadian Business Law & the Business Broker Facilitated Mastermind Sessions specific to Transaction Mechanics
Breakfast & Lunch Provided
IBBA Webinar Series
List of the Webinars hosted by IBBA Canada to-date
Mar 2017 – Earn-outs & Other Deferred Payment Programs
Dec 2016 – CRM Systems customized for business brokers – presented by Omar Kettani of Deal Relations
Oct 2016 – Guaranteed meetings with new prospects – presented by Nathan Weber of Integrity Leads
Jun 2016 – Maximizing Value of a Business – presented by Mark Wardell of Wardell Int’l
May 2016 – Capital Dividend Account & Life Insurance – presented by Hollis Wealth and Rob Mitchell of Sunbelt Business Brokers
Apr 2016 – Managing Referral Sources – present by Thomas Gay of Refer.com
Feb 2016 – Different Aspects of Business Valuations – presented by Greg Kells of Sunbelt Business Brokers
Dec 2015 – Financing deals using the CSBFL – presented by Lynn Johnston of TD Canada Trust
Oct 2015 – Financing deals using BDC – presented by Brian Cave of BDC
As a member of the IBBA Canada, you receive FREE access to the
Business Reference Guide (BRG)
Rules of Thumb for Pricing Businesses
- Provide pricing information anywhere that you have internet access, even if you’re away from your office
- Provide a way to research an industry before a listing appointment
- Allow you to search all entries containing a certain word
- Allow you to create a specific industry profile for your buyers branded with your logo, colors, and disclaimer.
- Offer you pricing tips to copy and paste into a marketing piece
- Offer you benchmark data to copy and paste into a presentation
- Allow you to confirm the accuracy of your valuations with the most current data available, including entries added throughout the year
As a member of the IBBA Canada, you receive FREE access to
Small Business Comps, Business Valuation Calculator & Methodology
- North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code
- NAICS industry classification
- Enterprise or “asset” price (furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory & goodwill)
- Transaction Date
- Transaction State
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE)
- Adjusted Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation & Amortization (EBITDA)
- Assets (Inventory, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
- Transaction price and associated multiples include normal fixed assets, normal inventory, and goodwill
As a member of the IBBA Canada, you receive 20 FREE BizMiner Industry Financial Report downloads
BizMiner produces the most granular industry statistical reports available on the market for over 9,000 lines of business.
The analysis generated by BizMiner is used by accountants, business intermediaries, valuation specialists, banks, business owners and more to help further their success. IBBA selected BizMiner for its accuracy, breadth of content, user-friendly online interface and commitment to customer service.
IBBA members will receive 20 free Industry Financial Report downloads per year as part of their IBBA membership, with access enabled on or before the IBBA’s Annual Conference on May 5, 2017. In addition to the Report bundle, IBBA members will also benefit from savings on other BizMiner products.